Friday, July 15, 2011

Song of the Week (Mr. Ghetto - Wal-Mart)

We goin' Wally Wally Wally Wally Wally Wally Wurld!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wRjc2Qg-3Y

In this song, Messr. Ghetto espouses some of the fringe benefits of shopping at Wal-Mart.

"Man forget goin' to a club to meet some'n new, when I want me some'n new, I go get me a basket and I walk around Wal-Mart." Well said Mister Ghetto.

Clearly Mr. Ghetto is fed up with his prior dating rituals. He tried the club circuit. He tried Match.com. He tried J-Date. No luv. Then an enterprising Mr. Ghetto asked some tough questions such as: Where do the ladies get their stretchy pantz? LIGHTBULB! Wally Wurld!

Indeed Messr. Ghetto, and they LOVE to shake it all up and down the Wal-Mart isles. Let there be no mistake, girls don't move like this at Target.

A few of my fave lines:
"She got the Louisiana Purchase!" (someone was paying attention in History class)
"She buyin' panteh panteh panteh panteh panteh panteh panteh panteh panteh panteh HOZE!" (I didn't realize how much I like panteh hoze until I heard this)

And the dubstep remix (I've heard better, but I'm trying to prove a theory that every new song has a dubstep remix):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxQKH3Lbhs

Shout out to M. Turner for introducing me to the Bounce-tastic poetry of Mr. Ghetto.

Bday shout out to P. Bear. I'll see you at Wally Wally Wurld.

Hope you Dig,
JZ

1 comment: