Friday, July 8, 2011

Song of the Week (Com Truise - Sundriped)

Prepare to ride the chill wavves. The smooth sounds of Com Truise wash over you like the most baller shower you have ever taken. Are you playing a video game? Yes...it's called life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOz5dNtAJd0

If programmers had employed Com Truise to develop video game soundtracks, maybe for Double Dragon or Zelda or something, I would have never left my house. Full disclosure, when Super Mario Bros. dropped, in the Zimmermann household, circa 1989, me and my sister didn't leave the house for 3 days. My parents finally made us go outside and play...which we did...begrudgingly...I was Bowzer.

I digress...I read somewhere that the U.S. Military used music as a weapon to induce Noriega to surrender in Panama. I've decided to employ this tactic in an upcoming battle I have at 6:30pm tonight with a cat named Sam. Through the use of extreme chill wave technology developed by Com Truise, I will lull Sam into a false sense of chillness. At this point, I will pick Sam up like a docile lamb and thrust him back into his garage/lair. Before he has a chance to retaliate, via bites, slaps to the face and lazers, the garage door will be closed and I will be riding the chill wavves all the way back to my crib. HaHa...charade you are Sam!

Hope you Dig,
JZ

1 comment:

  1. You need to embed your videos in the blog. I'll learn you how, son.

    ReplyDelete